Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dance Class

Gigi is old enough for dance class now so I started her last week. She cried & cried in class and Shelby stayed in class to help the teacher & Gigi still cried and did not lift a leg to do any moves! It drove me nuts watching through the glass window at the only kid in class crying.....MINE! She has been telling me for a year now that she wants to do dance class and now she is old enough and shes crying for the whole hour! So yesterday was dance class again so I put her dance stuff out for her to wear all day and I told her to get dressed but she said "no, I don't want to go to dance class" So I ignored her & let her sit in her jammies all day and finally at 1:00 she came down stairs with her dance stuff on....YES, I win! So at 4 we go to dance and she says "I want Shelby to take me in" Oh no here we go again. So I tell Shelby to just push her into the room and run! (I know great parenting skills) So I waited a few minutes then stood up to look through the glass window at her and sure enough that little brat was doing every single dance move the teacher did and she was exact too she did each move perfectly & with a big smile on her face the whole time! I almost fell over dead! She was the best dancer in the class which I knew she would be good because she copies Shelb & Syd when they practice their dance steps. But she so had me fooled I almost didn't take her but now I'm so glad I did because she is so good at it and she really does like it. She even said "mommy I want to go to dance class again"

No comments: