Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gigi's Party













We had Gigi's birthday party on Sunday even though her birthday isn't until the 19th. But for her party we turned our backyard into a pumpkin patch and Jeff made a carmel apple stand and a face painting stand. The kids all had fun with decorating the carmel apples.


Gigi's love for pumpkins is how we came up with the theme. I bought her a pumpkin from Walmart and she carries it around and pushes it in a stroller like a baby. When we were in walmart she looked at me and said "mommy my pumpkins name is Coco" She even "feeds" it at dinner time. She has been crazy for pumpkins since she was a year old.

1 comment:

Necia said...

Yeah! You are awesome! You are going to get addicted to blogging now. How old is she now? She looks so big. I am so totally excited that you did this. I am so looking forward to being able to catch up with you and your family. Please put some pictures with you and Jeff too. I miss you so much and now I feel like I can kind of get to know you again.