Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas

We had Christmas in Tahoe like always but next year I hope to change that! The kids didn't wake up until 8:00 and then we had to wake them up! Jeff and I were up at 7:00 just waiting for them to wake up. After that they were excited to see what Santa had left them. I do think though that this is the last year for Shelby in believing in "Santa" and that makes me sad, because I know she wont be able to keep that secret from Sydney it would just kill her that kid has loose lips! So here are a lot of pictures I took on Christmas of the kids.


Putting cookies out for Santa


Christmas Eve night putting the stockings out for Santa. Michael looks less than thrilled because I had to break him away from Guitar hero!


Santa came!!

Gianna wanted this bike so bad. She saw it at walmart and fell in love with it. I tried to talk her into a pretty pink barbie one but no it had to be this one which I call the "ghetto fabulous" bike!


Santa brought Shelby a camera and Michael & Sydney guitars
Time for Stockings




American Girl Dolls YAY!!!

Shelby saw this suitcase on QVC and wanted it so bad! She was jumping up & down when she opened it saying over & over again "My bag from QVC" Strange child!


Shelby & Syd opening their electric scooters

Gigi and Biscuit. The closest thing to a real dog we will ever have if I have my way!



Again the closest thing to a real dog. My kids all want a dog but I am a no on that subject so I buy them fake ones that wont pee in my house!

Christmas Pictures


Michael, Shelby, Sydney, Gigi & Andrew with Grandma & Grandpa

This picture was the day after Christmas

No comments: