We went to Tahoe for the weekend and Shelby, Syd and Michael took snowboarding lessons. They had a lot of fun but were very tired by the end of the day. Jeff, Gigi and I all waited in the lodge for their lesson to be over, drinking hot chocolate. As the day went on Gigi started asking if she could do lessons so this weekend we are going back up to Tahoe and she is going to take ski lessons. I did however consider snowboarding but while watching the kids on the bunny slope I saw 2 adults fall and then have to get hauled away on a snowmobile one with a broken arm the other a broken leg! That pretty much ended any desire I had to snowboard that day.....maybe next time!
My snow bunnies


Gigi drinking her hot chocolate
1 comment:
That's cute. It looks like you had fun. The moose head is hilarious. A little out of proportion. Very good hiding place,Gigi.
Post a Comment