Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Cards...

Really Girls this isn't the cover for Cosmo!

In the middle of this one Gigi said "whats up girlfriend?" and everyone started laughing

My favorite one of Gigi


So its that time of year again the dreaded picture for the Christmas cards. Getting these 4 kids to ALL smile at the same time is like pulling teeth. It is more stressful than Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. But yet each year I put myself through this torture event. Every year I try to do a fun pose not something so formal or plain, so each year the stress is on to find a creative way to do the pose for the cards. Well this year I had this bright idea to pose the children in front of the trailer which sums up our whole year because of buying the trailer & all the camping we have done. So all morning we have attempted "the picture" but Gigi was in an ultra pose mood and kept doing the silliest poses. Needless to say I went with a plain picture I took on the beach when we were camping!

1 comment:

Necia said...

I noticed that it was cold enough for them to have hats and jackets on, yet Gigi has no shoes! You do have some posers. Poor Michael!