Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shelby's 9th Birthday Party

Karaoke time!

Waiting for it to get dark enough to start the movie

Shelby working the stand!


We had Shelby's birthday party a few weeks early this year because she wanted to do an outdoor movie night, so we needed good weather and I didn't want to chance waiting until Nov. 10th. All the girls had so much fun. We had concession stands that Jeff made set up with nachos, pizza, soda, candy and popcorn. Sacha, Mary and I all worked the stands and we even had fun doing that! With all the soda and candy plus cake the girls all went home that night on a sugar high...and that is why I don't do slumber parties! We watched the movie Hocus Pocus which a lot of the girls hadn't seen. I was worried about picking a movie that wouldn't hold their attention and having 20 kids running around being bored but that wasn't the case! It turned out to be a great party!



No comments: