Thursday, November 20, 2008
Halloween Festival at school....Yay!!
I am loving this new school the girls are in! They actually let the kids come to school in their costumes on Halloween. They have never been able to do that at the other school because everything has to be so politically correct these days. But I remember how excited I was to wear my costume to school when I was younger. The girls were thrilled and said that it was the best day they had ever had at school! At 1:00 they (actually me, Jeff and a few other parents) set up game booths and popcorn/ hot dog stand for all the kids. They had a parade and a costume contest for the teachers which Sydney's teacher won so they get $75 for their classroom! Anyway here are some pictures from that day.
Gigi on her 4th cupcake! She kept winning the cake walk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment